Saturday, January 7, 2017

How To Play Texas Holdem Poker and Win Online



The burning question that every poker player is wondering about is the right way "how to play Texas Holdem?" There are many answers to this question. Texas-holdem Poker and Texas Holdem strategy are two key keys to success. If you are a beginner holdem Texas poker online, you need to keep us strictly experience and knowledge on sit and go. I recommend you only $ 50 deposit into your account yexas holdem and play with that money. I suggest playing $ 2 sit n go, where first place:

1st place = 50% of the total prize

2nd place = 30% of the total price

3rd place = 20% of the total price

You can get to play for just about nothing, money $ 2 play to make sit n go, but you can get the knowledge, expertise, experience and confidence to lead to more potential winners. Consciously earn $ 2 sit n will go to finally sit 5 dollars sit and go, sit 10 and go, sit $ 20 sit n go, sit $ 50 sit n go, $ 100 n go, sit 200 $ n gos, 500 Dollar SNG and finally $ 1000 sit n go. Currently I am playing $ 500 Sit n to go to Full Tilt Poker. I started as a novice in the world of online poker, as you can now do.

I played games at home for a couple of years and then jumped into the world of online poker. I had a nasty awakening when I decided to play cash games instead of sitting and playing tight. I remember the first day I was jumping, I put $ 50, I fried 3 minutes, when I KK QQ had another and then deposited in 10 minutes again. I won $ 25 and it was now 75 $ and had AA on the button. This player raised 3 $ (0.25 / 0.50 blinds) and 7.50 I called. Flop comes J 3 6. You check, put $ 13, it's all in my cell is going (at that time was about $ 50 on the left) I call and he's spinning around pocket 3!

I could not believe it. I lost my bankroll in 10 minutes! At this time, I took a break for a week and swore never to play online gambling again. When I got my rest of the week, I deposited $ 50 and played strictly sit and go. That was in 2005 and I've never been submitted. My bankroll is over 500k and now in the online poker game as a full-time life. It allowed me to spend more time with my children and my wife. I need to stick a 9-5 job behind a desk 5 to pray. I wish you good luck and ask my advice.

Remember to stay dedicated, disciplined and play solid poker.

Use your skills do not play to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

100% Sign-up bonus

BetOnline.ag

Similar Articles