Friday, January 13, 2017
How To Use Pot Odd's And Win at Poker Online
There are four basic statistics that tell you how to play the style of a particular player:
VP $ IP (voluntarily cash in the pot) - It is the% of the time the player is in a pot. For example, a 40% VPIP of the player is in 40% of the pots. He measures the looseness of a player before the flop: When a player calls 40% of the hands before the flop, it is a very looser player and is very likely a bad player. For tables full rings (10 players), a VP $ IP of 10% to 20% is closely considered. A 30% VP $ IP or more is very loose.
VPIP has another good purpose: Compared to the preflop raise, we have a good idea of how a player plays his hand before the flop.
PFR (Preflopraise) - The % of the time the players raised before the flop. It is useful to compare this statistics with VPIP. Obviously, his VPIP will always be greater or equal to PFR because VPIP account will increase through the call and preflop.
If there is a big difference between VPIP and PFR (eg VPIP = 20%, PFR = 3%), you can assume that you are dealing with a player who plays passively before the flop. If the difference is 4% or less (eg VPIP = 20%, PFR = 16%) and VP $ IP in a default value range (15% -20% for the whole ring, a bit more for a shorthanded) That you are playing against a tight-aggressive player (TAG), who are the players who benefit most from low and medium stakes. Must be a DAY itself, it is more than proven that the game takes the advantages of more style and works for low-pairs, medium and high.
AF (Stressor) - Measures the post-flop aggressiveness of a player. Always compare with VP $ IP: a player who is in many boats is not usually a high AF, simply because a poker player often refuses, and will not be out of hand or a draw to play with. This will tell you how to respect a player.
For example, a player with 20% VP $ IP and 5-10 AF is an aggressive player who is considered and usually make a continuation bet on you, and can try to bluff in other places. If the same player had 0.5 AF, it was a passive player, so it should normally meet their Paris.
A player with 50% VP $ IP and 1 AF, at which AF only appears to be looking passive. But do not forget that you need to look at VPIP, and this player is clearly aggressive because of his very high VPIP and 1 AF.
Hands - This is simply the number of hands that a particular poker player. You should always see 20 or more hands VPIP and PFR. To watch AF you should have 50 or more hands.
- Online Casino Gambling: Everything You Should Know...
- How You Can Play Free Casino Games
- Why Mobile Casino Gambling is Fun
- Top Gambling Strategy For Slot Machines
- Practical Tips about Slot Machines For Beginners
- How to Win fast in Online Roulette
- How You Can Play Free Casino Games On-line
- The Top 10 On-line Casino Games with odds
- Online Casino's Have fun and win Money From Home
- Live Online Casino Gambling And Why It Is Fun
- Winning Strategy on Playing in a Poker Tournament ...
- How To Win At Online Poker Without Risk
- How Poker Black Friday Changed Online Gambling
- Are Free-roll Poker Tournaments The Best Option fo...
- Are Online Poker Sites Rigged?
- Free Online Texas Hold'em Tips and Cheats for Begi...
- Beat Texas Hold Em Online - How to Become a Winnin...
- Online Texas Holdem - The Most Popular Poker Game?...
- Online Poker - A Thousand Times Better than Live P...
- Differences Between Online Poker and Live Poker
- Why You Should Play in Online Poker Rooms
- Play Poker Legally at US Online Poker Rooms
- The Difference Between Online Poker Bonuses and Po...
- How to Make Money Playing Poker With 100% Casino B...
- How To Use Pot Odd's And Win at Poker Online
- How You Can Start Winning In Online Sit and Go Pok...
- Free Poker Tips To Win Online
- Poker Sign-Up Bonuses vs. Poker Reload Bonuses
- Which Online Poker Room Should You Choose?
- Easy Online Poker Tips For Newbies
- Different Types of Online Casino Games
- Playing Poker in Online Casinos
- Poker Online - What Most People Don't know about i...
- How to Play Free Online Poker
- On-line Poker vs Live Poker
- Secret Poker Online Tips On When To Fold And Not G...
- Winning Real Money in Online Poker - Here's How
- Best Hold em Starting Hands in Poker
- Play Poker Online Against the Celebrities of Holly...
- Are Online Poker Secret Algorithms Real?
- How to Play Caribbean Stud Poker Online
- How Poker Site Program Software Works
- Poker Online Learning the Basics of Holdem
- How to Win Money by Using a New Poker Online Strat...
- How to Avoid Bad Beats in Poker Online
- Really Great Reasons to Play Poker Online
- Why Play Multiplayer Poker Online?
- How To Play Texas Holdem Poker and Win Online
- The Many Online Poker Benefits You Can Enjoy
- Is it true that Online Poker Better Than Live Poke...
- Play Poker Online for FREE To Sharpen Your Skills
- Free Online Poker Games for Real Cash
- Play Poker Online Free 4 hours a day 365 days a ye...
- Should You be Playing Poker Online?
- How to Play Poker On-line Without Being Scammed
- What You Need to Know Before Playing Poker Online
- Basics of Playing Poker On-line for The First Time...
- Unlimited Fun On The Net by Playing Poker From Hom...
- How to Play Poker Using Online Software
- How to start playing poker online
- ▼ January (60)